Sunday, June 15, 2014

Get Ready with Me | Bohemian Chic Look feat. SheInside


Hey Guys,

I wanted to bring you this super chic bohemian look feature this design and colour cardigan dress from SheInside.  Spring is here and Summer is quickly approaching I thought this look would be the icing on the cake for the ultimate beach, summer fest, and weekend look.  The head band, the bright colors, and of course this cardigan dress really pull this look together.  The great thing about this fabulous SheInside.com dress is that it can actually be worn as a dress, or it can be coupled with cut off shorts, a pair of skinny jeans, or even a bikini. 


 
My hair is actually a unit called "Danica" from MyWigsandWeaves.  She is a synthetic unit that feels so real.  I love the springy and bouncy texture that the hair has.  It reminds me of a twist out, a three strand twist out, or a flexi rod set done on natural hair. She is certainly a unit that I will be wearing on and off throughout this summer and fall. Check back for a full review on this wig soon.


 If you like the look and you want to get your hands on this fabulous dress. 
Click this link http://goo.gl/qmSpwr.  
 



Check out my Get Ready with Me Video Below!!!
 
 

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment