Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Flat Twist Out Tutorial


Hey Everyone,

Today I am bring you my Flat Twist Out Tutorial using Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream as my main styler.  I must admit this product was not one of my favs when I first went natural, but my hair appears to love it when I do flat twists or regular two strand twists. 

Below is the complete line up of the products that I used:

I did do this style on dry hair. I was attempting to do a tutorial on a roller set, but after 3 long hours under the dryer the top of my head still wasn't dry and I was too through with that dryer, so I removed the rollers and combed the hair out.  This style can easily be done on wet or dry hair for a more defined and shrunken look.
 
To maintain the hairstyle, I redid the twist ever night.  I would add more product only if my hair appeared to be dry.  This style lasted me a total of 8 days, by retwisting.  If you are one that likes big hair this is definitely the style for you. 
 
 
Check out the tutorial below. 
Have you tried a Flat Twist Out before?  What products do you use to achieve this hairstyle?
 
                                  
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!
 
Tiffany N.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment