Sunday, January 5, 2014

Purple Haze for Dayz Natural Hair Trend

TarenGuy
 
Hey Everyone,

Now....I know you have been peeping the Purple Hair Trend that has been going on.  If you haven't seen it, you get the *side eye*! LOL! Just kidding, but you must be sleeping under a rock somewhere.  "The Color Purple" (literally), has been popping up in pics everywhere on the world wide web. 

 
I am absolutely in Love with this trend, because that just so happens to be my favorite color. You are probably wondering if I plan on dabbling into this trend and well.......I would, but the way my job is setup! Haha....seriously I really don't want to call anymore attention to myself that I already do with my different hairstyles every other day self.  I did however put a couple of purple streaks of hair in my Senegalese twists and got all kind of stares and questions, so I better wait until I am my own boss before I do all of that. 
 

For now I will just admire you beautiful ladies who are rocking you purple haze for dayz. 

Check out the pics I found of the many different hues of the color purple.

Let me know what you think about the trend. 
Do you like it?  Would you rock it?





 

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment