Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Natural Hair and Accessories


I really think that some people may think Natural Hair is boring.  Me? Not so much so.  I really think thatNatural Hair brings out my creativity and has me thinking on another level when it comes to my hair.  Not only do I have to "pre-plan" my hairstyle in advance especially if I want a certain look for a particular event I will be attending.  I don't know about you but sometimes 2nd and 3rd day hair are the best for me.  I also try to plan my hairstyles to last a full week, but during that weeks worth of one particular hairstyle I tend to get a little antsy and want to create a new style.  Well, I have a quick fix for that problem.  If you are like me and get the itch to create a new look mid-week, simply jazz it up with a hair accessory.  I have so many scarfs, head wraps, extra fabric, hair bows, and head bands laying around that I have finally starting putting them to use.  You can take a simple bun and add a scarf, headband, or head wrap to it.  You can throw a hat on over your twists or 4 day curling wand hair.  The possibilities are endless, so be creative and expressive with your hair by accessorizing it.  If you have any pics you want to share of you accessorizing your hair email them to me at TiffanyNicholsDesign@gmail.com.

(fabric purchased at Hobby Lobby)
(fabric purchased at Hobby Lobby) 
(bow is by Pieces of Mojo, website: PiecesofMojo.com esty:  http://etsy.com/shop/piecesofmojo)
(fabric purchased at Hobby Lobby) 

(headband is a an old black stocking that I cut the legs off and use)
 (scarf purchased at local Thrift Store)


 (scarf purchased at Sam Moon in Dallas, TX)
 (scarf purchased at Sam Moon in Dallas, TX)

No comments:

Post a Comment