Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Hi Everyone....sorry I have been gone for so long.  There is so much I need to catch up on.  Well, we all know that Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  It is a time for those that are fortunate enough to share a special day and/or night with the one they love.  Often times it is a time for men to "put a ring on it" in my Beyonce singing voice (LOL)  and for others it could be a special time for you to make your relationship official.  Whatever the case maybe you know you want to look fly, sexy, cute etc...for whatever maybe to come.  Well, I just uploaded my Valentine's Day Hairstyle Tutorial for this special occasion. This tutorial is for naturals, transitioners, and even those relaxed.  Please check it out below and let me know what you think.



Styling Products and Tools Used:
Silk'n Sleek Straighten Polisher and Heat Protectant by Smooth'n Shine Polishing
Sweet Almond Oil
Hair Clamps/Clips
Conair Pro Bird Blow Dryer - Purchased at Sally's - used on Low Setting
Remington Curling Wand 1"- Purchased at Target - used at 375 degrees



2 comments:

  1. Very nice video! I had never even seen the hair wand. Think I might have to get one! Also...love the glove.;-)curlybrowngirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I recently discovered the wand myself. I love that little thing. LOL

      Delete