Monday, August 26, 2013

Flat-Twist Natural Hair Updo Protective Hairstyle



Hello Everyone.....I am just stopping by to let you know there is a new video posted on my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/TiffanyNicholsDesign It is a simple Flat-twist Updo that is a super cute protective hairstyle, that would be cute for women and little girls.

If you are unable to flat-twist, then you can attempt the hairstyle with cornrows or even by twisting the hair over and pinning it in place.

Here is a list of what I used to create the style:

Hair Moisturizer
Coconut Oil
EcoStyler Gel
Hair Clips
Hair Pins
Bobbi Pins
Comb
Mirror

I hope you like the style!! If you try it please tag me on Instagram www.Instagram.com/TiffanyNicholsDesign or hit me up on Facebook www.facebook.com/tiffanynicholsdesign so I can share it. 



Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment