Monday, May 5, 2014

Natural Hair Tag - Check out my Reponses


Hey Everyone....over the weekend I decided to take part in the "Natural Hair Tag" in order for my supporters to learn a little bit a more about me and my natural hair.  I haven't opened up as much on YouTube, nor have I shown much of my personality, so this video gives you both of those from me.

I hope you enjoy it and feel free to upload your own "Natural Hair Tag" video and at me in it.  I would love to hear more about you and your natural hair.


Below are the questions:
Where are you from?
How is the Natural Hair scene in your area?
Why did you decide to go natural?
Did you Big Chop or Transition?
How long have you been natural?
What is your favorite hair product(s) or line(s)?
How long is your natural hair?
What is your hair type? Do you like to hair type?
What is your go to hairstyle?
What advice would you give someone struggling with their natural hair?

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment