Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Top 5 Looks from the Peter Pilotto Collection at Target


 
 
 
Hey Everyone,
 
I am sure you have heard about the awesome Peter Pilotto Collection that is now being featured at Target for a limited time.  Well, if you haven't now you have.  Peter has such a unique style and his play with patterns, colors, and fabrics is unmatched right now.  I am super excited he is introducing this budget friendly line to the Every Day Woman for our shopping pleasure.  Now, before you head over to your local Target or enter www.Target.com into your internet browser check out my favorite looks from the collection. 


 My Top 5 Looks:






 What are your favorite looks? I want to know. Leave me a comment below!!!
 
Shop the Collection Online: Peter Pilotto for Target
 




Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment