Monday, February 10, 2014

6 Days of Fabulous Winter Looks: Day 6 "Camouflage"

 
 
Hey Everyone,
 
Today is final look of my 6 Days of Fabulous Winter Looks.  Today, I am bringing you "Camo".  Yes, ladies.....camouflage was definitely a HOT item this winter season.  You've already seen my camo pants in my 1st look "The Chunky Sweater", so this time I am bring you camo in a dress. This was a super cute look that could be dressed up for Ladies Night Out or dressed down for Shopping or a Lunch Date. It's definitely all up to you. Whatever the occasion I hope you rocked your camo right.  Check below for more pics and details on the look.   

 
 
DETAILS BELOW:
 
 


 
 



 
WINTER LOOKBOOK YOUTUBE VIDEO:

 
 
CAMO DRESS: JCPenney
FAUX LEATHER JACKET: Forever21
SHOES: Target
BAG: Nine West
 
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!
 
Tiffany N.

1 comment: