Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Natural Hair Goals

Today is the first day of the year 2013.  For many it is a time to make a fresh start, turn a new leaf, and work towards new goals.  For others it is just another day or year where they will continue on doing what they have been doing in the year 2012.  For me it is a little bit of both.  I will continue doing some of the things that I was doing in 2012, but I also have tons of new goals that I want to work towards in the year 2013.  Like many I have personal goals, but I also have Natural Hair Goals that I want to achieve in 2013. 

Here are my top 4 goals for the year 2013:
1. All of my hair to be BSL (Bra Strap Length) or longer. It is currently grazing BSL.
2. Do more protective styling and keep the style for a least 1 week.  I will often create a cute doo and only keep it for 1-3 days before I want to create another style. smh...
3. Dust my ends more.  I have been finding more split ends and knots at the ends of my hair.  Probably due to the fact I won't quit playing with my hair.
4. Deep Condition at least once a month if not every 2 week.  I currently can't remember the last time I have DC'd my hair, which I know is a true no, no.

So what are some of your Natural Hair Goals for 2013?  Please list them in the comment section below, I would love to hear them.

Also, please check out my latest YouTube video listed below, where I share my 2013 Natural Hair Goals.
Thank you for all your support and feedback.  Until the next blog post.  Take Care and God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment