Monday, September 8, 2014

Re-Gro Naturals Product Review & Demo

 
Hey Everyone,
 
Re-Gro has recently come out with their natural product line simply called Re-Gro Naturals.  This new line consists of (5) products which contain a special blend of black currant oil, chia seed oil and primrose oil all centered around stimulating and maximizing hair growth. 
 
 
The Line is Made Up of The Following Products:
 
 
In my video review, I will be using (3) out of the (5) products and giving you step by step instructions on how I applied the products and give a hairstyle demonstration.
 
 
I will also share my honest thoughts about the products, such as, smell, consistency, manageability, etc....and how my hair reacted to them.
 
I will say that my hair was left with plenty of moisture, body, and plenty of movement when I revealed my Flawless Flat-Twist Out.
 

 
 
Check Out My Full Review and Demo YouTube Video Below
 
We want to her from you. 
Have you tried any of the new RE-Gro Naturals Products? If so, what was your experience?
 
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!
 
Tiffany N.
Tiffany Nichols Design
 
 
Uplifting, Educating, and Promoting the Beauty of Natural Hair

1 comment: