Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cate & Chloe VIP Box | Unboxing




Hey Guys....I was super excited to bring you all this unboxing video because this isn't your typical box.  Cate & Chloe is a monthly subscription box for high end, high quality jewelry. So, if you are a jewelry lover then this will be the box for you.

If you are unfamiliar with Cate & Chloe this monthly box comes with (2) jewelry pieces each month, but if you sign up and become a VIP member you will receive a 3rd item, which is super nice. So, this month I received the May VIP Box which included the Evangeline "Pleasant" Bracelet, Kiera "Powerful" Necklace, and the Drew "Wise One" Ring.

 
I love the fact that the items come packaged in this cute boxes, which is ideal for storing and keeping the items safe. The extra gift that I received came in a cute black sleeper bag, which was cute and came embellished with the Cate and Chloe Name.
 
 
 
I really did like the pieces that I received especially the bracelet.  I have already worn it a couple of times. If you are interested in signing up to receive your 1st Cate & Chloe box, use this link to sign up and use Discount Code: TND25 to save 25%.

CHECK OUT MY UNBOXING VIDEO BELOW:

 
 
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care & God Bless!!!

Tiffany Nichols
 
Tiffany Nichols Design
 
 Uplifting, Educating, and Promoting the Beauty of Natural Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment