Thursday, May 21, 2015

Braided French Roll Updo feat. Embrace the Natural You




Hey Everyone,

I'm back and I am bringing you a Review and Demo of the new Embrace The Natural You product line.  This is a complete product line that is hand-made, multi-purpose, and super moisturizing that can be used on both your hair and your body.  I like the fact that it is a dual purpose line, so you get more bang for your buck. 

For this review I received the "I Want it All" Collection and I must say that I was extremely impressed.  Not only is the packaging super cute, but the products really worked well on my hair, each product compliments one another, and they really do help maintain moisture, which is very important to me with my newly color treated hair. 


"I Want It All" Collection:

  • Frothing Hair & Body Cleanser - 8 oz
  • Tress Treatment Masque - 8 oz
  • Leave In & Style Frosting - 8 oz
  • Whipped Crème Hair & Body Icing - 8 oz
  • Trinity Hair & Body Glaze - 4 oz
Use Discount Code: Tiffanynd for a surprise discount on your order.
 
For my review, I decided to create a updo with braids, twists, and a French roll.  The style is actually versatile as it can be worn a few different ways and I share a couple with you in my video.  After reviewing the video below, let me know which one was your favorite.
 
 
 

Check Out the Review and Demo Video Below:

 
 
 

 For more information or to purchase any of the products reviewed go to http://shop.embracethenaturalyou.com


 
If you have tried the line let me know your thoughts below.


Until Next Time,
Take Care & God Bless!!!

Tiffany Nichols
 
Tiffany Nichols Design
 
 Uplifting, Educating, and Promoting the Beauty of Natural Hair




No comments:

Post a Comment