Monday, December 8, 2014

Q-Redew Review | How To Take Your Natural Hair From Style To Style


Hey Everyone,

Have you ever been ready to switch up your hairstyle but you are not quite ready to go through your whole wash day process? Well, according to the Q-Redew website and my experience, creating a new hairdo or refreshing your current hairdo can be done while using their handheld hair steamer.


Well let me tell you just what a Q-Redew is?
"The Q-Redew is a handheld hair steamer that quickly restores moisture, rejuvenates and reshapes hair using warm steam as mist. Used on dry hair it revives in minutes and leaves
hair dry." - Q-Redew

There are tons of benefits for using the Q-Redew, such as, it helps add moisture to the hair, helps soften the hair, it opens up the hair shaft, and much much more.  Not only is it light weight and hand held, but for only $69.95 I would say it is definitely worth it.

I have been using mine for the past few weeks and I love how simple it is to use and I just love the results of using it. Most recently I wanted to see how it would work when it comes to reviving the hair and restoring moisture in between washes, so after wearing my hair in 2 French braids for about 4 days, I released the braids so that I could do a flat-twist out hair style.  Now normally, I would hav to rewash my hair to do this, but  I used the Q-Redew to help me accomplish that style.

 


 
Check Out My Q-Redew Review & Demo Below!!

 
 
 
As you can see....my results were #FLAWLESS!  The Q-Redew added moisture back into my hair by providing a soft misting/moistening to the hair and it softened my hair up allowing for an easy transition into my new hairstyle.  I love the finger/comb like attachments that detangle the hair as well.
 
I would definitely recommend the Q-Redew.  This little hand held hair steamer tool would be a great investment for any naturalista to have.
 
For more information about this hair steamer or to make a purchase check out their website at www.QRedew.com. There you will find a host of information and video tutorials about the Q-Review.
 
I want to hear from you. Have you used the Q-Redew before?  How was your experience? Let me know below.

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany Nichols
 
Tiffany Nichols Design
 
 
Uplifting, Educating, and Promoting the Beauty of Natural Hair

1 comment: