Friday, September 5, 2014

Top 5 Fall Essentials

 Hey Everyone,
 
As you may know that Fall is just a couple of weeks away and I couldn't be more excited. Aside from Spring, Fall is my 2nd favorite season of the year.  The weather is seems to be just right, not too hot and not too cool!!!
 
Well, to kick off this 2014 Fall Season, I wanted to bring you my "Top  Fall Essentials".  These essentials are in the beauty and style rheum and are sure to give you right pop of color or give you that super chic look you were going for.  
 

 
To start off my list, I suggest getting tones of white tees.  These simple shirts can be paired with boyfriend jeans as I have pictured or even a pencil skirt for a dresser look.  There are so many of them with cute graphics and phrases on them, so you are bound to find something that shows some of your personality.  Oh, and did I mention they are easy on the pockets too.  The "Holy Chic" top pictured is from Old Navy and I actually purchases this for $14.94.
 
Moving on from white tees to boyfriend jeans.  These super cute distressed jeans can be found at the Gap for a reasonable price or any department store for that matter.  I find the boyfriend jean essential because this is another piece that can be dressed up or down. You can wear it with heels for a lunch date or even some Converse tennis shoes for a football game.
 
Booties definitely made my list this season.  They are like the perfect shoe for the Fall season because they allow your feet to breathe, while giving you just the right amount of coverage for the cool Fall nights.  The ones picture are the "Ariana" from Shoedazzle and for only $49.99, you can't beat that! I love that they come in so many different styles and materals, that are sure to compliment any look. 
 
Hats are definitely essential for the Fall.  They are like the icing on the cake to complete any look. I especially love wide brim hats and even the cute little knit caps.  The one pictured is from Barneys; however Target always seems to have such cute hats that are budget friendly.
 
Last, but not least are lippies.  What better way to add a pop of color to any look!  I love the deep, rich colors that are so popular in the fall that pull a look all together. Whether you are going for a sexy sultry look or just a cute casual look for a day of shopping, a cute nude, brown, burgandy, or even a deep cranberry lippie like the one I have pictured by Laura Mercier will certainly have you feeling some type of way about your self.
 
That wraps up my "Top 5 Fall Essentials" list, I hope you enjoyed my picks for this season and I hope they gave you a bit of inspiration when you head out shopping. Make sure to check out Raise, which is a website where you can purchase and/or sell gift cards. It would be a great way to save on the five Fall favorites that I have chosen as well as your favorites.

Here are the links to buy/sell gift cards:

Also, I want to know what your essentials are this Fall, what do you think will have you looking right?  Leave me a comment and let me know below.
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!
 
Tiffany Nichols
 
Tiffany Nichols Design
 
 
Uplifting, Educating, and Promoting the Beauty of Natural Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment