Friday, July 25, 2014

Younique Beauty | 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Review


Hey Everyone,

I am sure most of you ladies have probably heard about the Younique Beauty 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara.  It is the hottest mascara currently on the market that according to their website is supposed to, "Dramatically enhance and magnify the appearance of your own lashes".  Well....when the opportunity presented itself for me to try it out I certainly couldn't turn it down.  I really wanted to see what all the hype was about. 

I have been wearing falsies (false eyelashes) a lot lately and really have been tired of the glue and just the entire application process of the false lashes. I'm really not that great at it!  I thought if this product was as magical as the reviews have lead me to believe, this mascara could replace my need for the falsies and could help me save my real lashes in the process.

The Mascara comes with (2) items, the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel and Moodstuck Natural Fibers. Those two items coupled together are designed to great voluminous and longer lashes that are waterproof.  You start off by applying a coat of your favorite mascara, followed by the Transplanting Gel and before the Gel dries you should apply the Natural Fibers and seal them in place with another coat of the Transplanting Gel.  You would repeat the process of applying the Transplanting Gel, Natural Fibers, and Transplanting Gel however many times needed to get your desired look.
 
Check out my before and after pics below:
 
 

                                                                 BEFORE                                                   AFTER
 
                                                                 3D FIBER LASHES MASCARA        REG MASCARA
 
As you can see, the 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara really did provide thickness, fullness, and length to my real lashes after applying only (2) coats.  You do have to be careful and take your time when applying this product.  The Moonstruck Natural Fibers can clump up and stick together giving your lashes a clumpy finish, which is not appealing.
 
Overall, I am very pleased with this product and the results it gave for my curly lashes. I also, like the fact that it came off easily with soap and water. Regular mascara tends to not want to come off these lashes of mine.  If you are someone who likes long/dramatic lashes this may be a good product for you to try out.  Would I use this product daily? Hmmm....probably not.  There are too many steps to repeat which takes up too much time in the morning. However, I would use this if I am going out to an event, having date night, or filming one of my YouTube vids.
 
If you would like to know more about this product or would like to order some, please contact Randi Martinez at randimartinez22@gmail.com or you can check out her website at www.youniquebeautybyrandi.com 
 
If you have tried it, I want to hear from you.  Let me know your take.  Is it a must have? How often do you use it? etc.... Leave your comments below.
 


Until Next Time,
Take Care & God Bless!!

Tiffany N.

1 comment: