Thursday, June 19, 2014

**VOTE FOR ME** | "Big" Easy VIP Weekend Contest w/ 10 of My Supporters


Hey Everyone,

l have entered a contest called the Big Easy VIP Party Weekend, where l would have the opportunity to party it up in New Orleans during the Essence Festival with 10 of you ladies!!
 
That's right it will be the VIP life for me and 10 of you ladies who plan on being in NOLA.
July 4th-July 6th.
 

This contest is being held courtesy of @DesignEssentials and @naturallycurly
 
Can you be so kind as to cast your vote for me!!!

Below is the direct link to cast your vote for me. 
 
Check out what 10 of you ladies could be getting into during that weekend!!!  There will be tons of Celebrities & Athletes among us, so be Dressed to impress and have those
Curls Poppin'!!!!
 


Thanks for your continued support and hopefully I will see you in NOLA. 

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment