Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Flat-Twist Summer Hairstyle on Natural Hair



Hey Guys,

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite hairstyles to do during the summer.  It is super easy to create by doing flat-twists and will give you that cute and sassy style that you want to compliment any summer time look.



Here is a list of the products that I used to create the style:
 
Hair Clamps
Cantu Shea Butter Conditioning Repair Leave In
Cantu Shea Butter Twist and Lock Gel
Hicks Edges Pomade





 To maintain the style I simply flat-twist the side of the hair every night only applying water and product when needed.  The hairstyle actually gets better the older it gets because it becomes more defined and elongated. I hope you like it!!!

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW:




Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment