Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nanacoco Lip Gloss "Show and Tell"

 
Hey Everyone....I wanted to share with you my new beauty find, that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!
 
They are these gorgeous lip glosses by Nanacoco, that I purchased from my local beauty supply store.  That is right ladies..... my local BSS!!!
 
I was first introduced to these by Michael Harris of www.michaelharrisbeauty.com, one of my favorite makeup artist here in Oklahoma.  He used them on me for a few photo shoots that I had.  See the pictures below. I was definitely peeping out what he was using, because I loved the way it looked on me.


 
Well, I was super excited when I recently found them when I made a bss run a couple of weeks ago. When I first bought them, they cost $1.99 each.  I have since gone back to purchase more and now they are selling for $2.49 each  It still think that is a great deal!  I would compare these to the MAC lipglass which would run you about $15 each.  These have the same consistency, last for a long time, and have great pigmentation.   Check out my pictures below.
 
                                                                                                 Natural Light

White Light
 
                                                 HIDDEN DESIRE                                                       LOVE AFFAIR

MYSTERIOUS
 
As you can see below, there are tons of colors/shades to chose from that will compliment every skin tone.  You should be able to hunt them down at your local bss, but if you aren't so lucky, you can find them on Amazon.com. They are a bit pricer, but they are still a great buy at roughly $4.  
 

Have you used these before?  If so, what are your thoughts on them? What is your favorite shade?How do they compare to the MAC Lipglass?

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany N..

No comments:

Post a Comment