Thursday, February 6, 2014

6 Days of Fabulous Winter Looks: Day 4 "Faux Leather"

 
Hey Everyone,
 
I am continuing my 6 Days of Fabulous Winter Looks and this time I am bring you Faux Leather.  Faux Leather was a huge trend this season and is still a huge trend this so far this year.  I went with the black on black look.  Not only is it slimming, but it also gave me the fierce look I was going for with this look. I hope you like this look. How did you rock your faux leather this season?
 
DETAILS BELOW:

 

 
 
WINTER LOOKBOOK YOUTUBE VIDEO:
 
 
 
FAUX LEATHER DRESS: Target
BOOTS: Target (Suede/Faux Leather)
HANDBAG: Sam Moon
NECKLACE: Citi Trends
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless



2 comments:

  1. Love this look you created! Perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I almost thought it was a bit too much!

      Delete