Monday, December 9, 2013

My 1st Vlog Video

 
Hey Everyone....guess who posted their very first vlog on YouTube.  You guessed right...Yours Truly!  LOL!  I must admit I never thought I would do that, but I went for it and actually enjoyed doing it. 
I have watched tons of others on YouTube post their vlogging videos, and I find it not only entertaining, but it gives me insight on how the person really is outside of making a hair or makeup tutorial. It shows their personality in my opinion.

Well....I wanted to take you guys along with my as I did  photo-shoot with my little sister Brandy and photographer PJ of www.sofocusphotos.com.

Below is Part 1 and Part 2 of the Vlog Video and pics that my sister and I took throughout the day.


Part 1 Vlog Video
 
Part 2 Vlog Video
 
Here is a link to the professional photos taken by Rudolph "PJ" Tolar: http://tiffanynicholsdesign.blogspot.com/2013/12/exhibit-fresh-fashion-and-natural-hair.html
 


 
 




Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany N.



No comments:

Post a Comment