Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3 Year Natural Hair Anniversary


Hey everyone,

If you follow me on IG (Instagram) you already know that I celebrated my 3 Year Natural Hair Anniversary on March 13th, 2013.  I was so excited and super hype about the fact that I have been able to stay on my natural hair journey this long.  I have certainly come a long way since my BC (Big Chop) on March 13th, 2010. I have gone through many TRIALS and ERRORS though my journey, but I am in a place, where I know what works for my hair and I try to stick to a certain routine and of course I stick with my stable products.

These 3 years have thought me patience and helped me build the confidence I need in my ability to grow healthy and long natural hair. In honor of my 3 years of being natural I want to share with you some of my hair growth pictures in order to give you a visual of my hair growth during these 3 years. 

Please keep in mind that I have cut my hair a total of 3 times since my BC.  Twice in 2012 and once already this year 2013.  I have cut a total of roughly 6-10 inches off of my hair, so my hair would have been longer than what you will see below.  I am completely okay with my current length.  However, I will put down the scissors and began my quest for BSL (bra strap length) hair by the end of this year.  LOL. 

I hope the pics will encourage transitioners and those that are newly natural longing for hair growth. Your hair will grow and it will grow faster than you think as long as you take care of it and take care of yourself.  Please check out the pictures and my newly uploaded 3 Year Natural Hair Length Check YouTube video posted below













Thanks for checking out my blog and Happy Growing!!!


Tiffany N

1 comment:

  1. It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. Tiffany Ko Twerk

    ReplyDelete