Tuesday, February 4, 2014

6 Days of Fabulous Winter Looks: Day 2 "Sunday Best" feat SheInside

 
Hey Everyone,
 
Today is day 2 of my 6 Days of Fabulous Winter Looks.  Today I am bring you "Sunday Best" featuring this fabulous black and white dress from www.sheinside.com.
 
I wanted to make it a classic look, so I did that by coupling it with some black pumps, tights, some pearls, and my super cute hat.
 
You can definitely make it your own, but wearing some fab boots with it, a colorful scarf, or some a statement necklace. 
 
Check below for more pics and details on the look.
 
 

DETAILS BELOW:  
 



 
 
WINTER LOOKBOOK YOUTUBE VIDEO:
 

Black White Plaid Half Sleeve Fashion Dress - Size Medium
http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Plaid-Half-Sleeve-Fashion-Dress-p-147164-cat-1727.html
 
SHOES: ALDO
CLUTCH: SAM MOON
HAT: SAM MOON
Make sure you check out www.sheinside.com for your fashion needs.
 
Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!
 
Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment