Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Favorite Top Coat Finger Nail Polish - OPI RapiDry Top Coat


Hi Everyone,

Today,  I want to share with you my experience with the OPI RapiDry Quick Drying Top Coat. 

My coworker heard me saying how I didn't like to polish my nails because they always seem to mess up. I  tend to paint them right when I am going to bed, so I wake up with smudges from my covers and sheets or I will wash dishes and they start to peel away.  That just frustrates me, so I would rather not wear any polish than to walk around with tacky looking nails.  You ladies feel me....right?!?

Well, she decided to surprise me and bought me some of her favorite quick drying polish.  I must say that I am truly impressed.  I recently painted my nails using Sinful Colors....a review will be on a later post and I am happy to report that I did it right before bed and applied OPI RapiDry and work up with no smudges. I have also been washing dishes and washing my hair and no polish has chipped/peeled away. This product has definitely helped my polish last and provided a nice shine to them.  It has certainly pasted my test and gets my vote as my Favorite Quick Drying Top Coat!!!

This product as well as the spray can be purchased at your local drugstore or on Amazon at the following link. http://www.amazon.com/OPI-Rapidry-NT-T74-Polish/dp/B000O3GQ1A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1390181646&sr=8-3&keywords=rapid+dry+opi

If you have tried this product, please let me know your thoughts below.  Also, if you recommend another quick drying top coat please leave the product information in the comment section below.

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment