Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Kid Edition: Flat-Twist Updo Protective Hairstyle



Hi Everyone,
Some of you may not know this, but I have a 10 year old daughter who has natural hair.  I have surfed the net trying to find cute hairstyles that are kid friendly and they are few and far between.

There are tons of videos for adults with natural hair, but I haven't seen many for children with natural hair and especially with a kinky/coily texture hair such as type 4c.  Well, due to the lack of videos and pics I decided I would bring something new to my YouTube channel and add kid friendly hairstyles that I do on my daughters kinky/coily textured hair. 

I do a lot of updos and protective hairstyles on her hair because she is a very active kid.  She plays sports and is involved in a lot of school activities, so that is easier for both of us with our busy schedules. 

Below you will find my favorite style to do for her hair.  It is quick and easy to do and can even be us adults.  I hope you welcome the added addition to my channel.  Let me know your thoughts below.


Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment