Friday, July 24, 2020

Summertime Protection with Always & Tampax

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BH-OTEF0dGSxqMu7L2IqBDeYQAX7mZmdHey ladies,


Summertime is finally upon us and with the world starting to open back up, we are now starting to experience the quarantine free life.  


Now is the time to hit up the beach, lay out poolside, pull out those roller skates and bikes and head to the park. Since many of us can now breathe a sigh of relief and catch some fresh air, the last thing we need to worry about is Aunt Flow coming and how she’s going to ruin our plans. 


Planning my day, travel plans, and activities around my cycle was always an issue for me, but not anymore since Always has their Always Infinity FlexFoam Pads. I can go for a run and not feel a thing or worry about experiencing any leakage and having an embarrassing moment, because the “Zero Feel, Zero Leakage Protection is Possible” with these Always Infinity FlexFoam Pads. 


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1o_vHZAk6lcOAwYaiY1zVSx0JJCnzR9zn


Now if I am going for a swim or hanging out at the beach, I’m definitely going to reach for Tampax. Their Tampax Pearl Tampons Regular Absorbency are my favs! Not only are they the #1 US Gynecologist Recommended Tampon brand- based on a 2020 survey, but they literally feel like nothing when I use one.  I love that I can still enjoy life and not feel like I’m missing out because it’s that time of the month.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1UdD8zvGNbigCXQ046pLwWnrJByIiPIor


Now, that I have let you in on my little personal secret on how I stay protected during summertime, I want to share something else with you. If you are wondering where you find these two products, I can tell you. They can be found at your local HEB store and HEB.com. The great news is all Always products and Tampax are both currently on promotion from July 20th - July 25th, you can SAVE $4.00 when you purchase 2 items! [Ad] This deal ends on SATURDAY, so hurry so you don’t miss it, so you too can enjoy a summertime full of protection. 


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DENDumWuW8pGqI7bwKl6dKeNLHlRL6w6


Until next time,

Take Care & God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment