Monday, March 24, 2014

Pantene Cowash Cleansing Conditioner Review



Hey Everyone....I am sure you have heard about or have seen the Pantene Truly Natural Hair Line in your neighborhood store.  I definitely noticed it, but wasn't looking to try anything new as my staples have been working perfectly fine for me. I was a huge fan of Pantene products when I was relaxed, but haven't used them since.

Well.....I kept hearing ladies rant and rave about the Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner, so I decided to put my Tresemme Naturals and Aussie Moist to the side and give it a try.

I must say, that I was truly impressed by the way this co-wash cleansing conditioner got my hair really clean and kept my hair super moisturized.


I absolutely love the smell of this product and the consistency of it.  I have been using it for over 2 months now and I have no complaints about it. The product is affordable and can be found at your local Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc... so it is easily accessible.  I will def consider adding this product to my favorites list.

Have any of you tried this product? If so, what are your thoughts? I would love to know, just leave me a comment below.

Until Next Time,
Take Care and God Bless!!!

Tiffany N.

No comments:

Post a Comment